- For-profit social venture based in San Francisco.
- Founded in 2012 by CEO Dwight Wilson and Patrick Dippery. (See team below.)
- We help companies in the San Francisco Bay Area develop a global talent pipeline and accomplish major projects, and we help young professionals worldwide gain global collaboration and leadership skills.
- First 6-month internship and training program carried out in 2013.
- Second program has brought 15 Fellows from 14 nations to the Bay Area and will end March 20, 2015.
- Next program begins July 27, 2015, for which we are seeking host companies, Fellows and homestay families.
- Companies hosting Fellows in 2013 and 2014: American Heart Association, ASEB (both years), Catholic Charities of the East Bay, Rising Sun Energy Center (both years), and Wikimedia Foundation.
Dwight Wilson, CEO and Co-Founder
- Social entrepreneur who has founded four companies (two for-profit social ventures, two nonprofits)
- 33-year career in global talent development, international education and exchange, and international development
- First company founded, EarthCorps (Seattle nonprofit, 1993) trains young adults from around the world in global leadership and environmental restoration through experiential, team-based program
- Third organization, OneRoof Inc (San Francisco for-profit, 2005) develops management software for cybercafes worldwide and distributes that software to public-access computing centers to help bridge the digital divide
- Peace Corps Volunteer in rural Chile and Honduras (1981-1983)
- Yale University – B.A. in History (1981)
- 8-year career in social services, education, marketing, and workforce development for local non-profits, including Planned Parenthood Mar Monte and Rising Sun Energy Center
- Supervised a team of inaugural interns from Ghana, Turkey and Costa Rica to develop a multichannel marketing plan for Rising Sun Energy Center’s social enterprise
- Participated in various international projects, including presenting on global systems at the University of Florence, Italy (2011), ethnographic fieldwork at the University of Be’er Sheva, Israel (2009), and volunteering with family farms as a WWOOFer (2008-2009)
- California Institute of Integral Studies – M.A. in Social and Cultural Anthropology (2012)
- San Francisco State University – B.A. in Psychology (2006)
Patrick Dippery, Co-Founder and Adviser
- 30-year career in business development, marketing and public relations in both the business and social sectors
- Principal of Dippery Consulting, with clients including XOJET, Mercy Corps and MondoWindow
- Worked in thought leadership/conference organizing industry with The Economist and BusinessWeek based in Hong Kong and Australia (1994-1998)
- University of California, San Diego – Graduate work in International Affairs and Pacific Studies (1988-1990)
- University of California, Davis – B.A. in International Relations (1984)