Our vision at Collabriv is a world where men and women from all nations start their careers with the in-depth, practical training needed to acquire that skill.
We launched Collabriv, a for-profit social venture based in San Francisco, with two goals:
- to create a model training program that is powerful, profitable and scalable, and
- to work with individuals and institutions worldwide so that together we can grow our model and help develop other, similar efforts
The inaugural Collabriv program brings promising young international leaders (ages 21–26) to the San Francisco Bay Area for an intensive six-month program that combines:
- a multinational team-based internship with a local organization
- leadership training from faculty of Saint Mary’s College resulting in a certificate of completion in leadership
- mentoring from Collabriv staff and community volunteers
- deep immersion in the local community through living with a homestay family, field trips, and other opportunities
We invite you to join us — whether you are a potential applicant finishing your studies or starting your career; an employee of a Bay Area organization wanting to host a four-person team of interns; a business person, educator or official wishing to work with us in your country; or a private citizen anywhere on the planet who understands how important global collaboration skills are to realizing a better world.